Monday 14 March 2016

Three 'Chill Out' Outfits



Hello, beautiful people! I wanted to start off my blog with a super chill out post on ‘chill out outfit’s’. I personally class this look as being comfortable, casual and careless – still being able to express the cool chic inside of you. Firstly, trainers and pumps reward these outfits the medal of the ‘ultimate chill out look’ – these style of shoes are super casual. Don’t wear jewelry, as you want to be comfortable, wearing bling just dresses the whole outfit up! This is not needed! Denim is wonderful for the chill out look – adding a quirky graphic tee is all you need to create the careless outfit, so don’t accessorize except from the cases of adding a simple belt. Beauty’s, where your hair o-natural, with no curling or straightening, just tie your hair up or leave it down – finish the look with bold, bright lipstick to show your inner cool chic. 

Illustrated by myself: Elizabeth Maria Goodrick.
You lovely people, this outfit is my personal favorite! Dungarees in my opinion are funky and stylish; they have made their way back into fashion, and into our generation. My dungarees are from ASOS, quite reasonably priced considering the amount of denim used and the complications in the pattern structure. I got mine in black – this color suitably co-ordinates with most colors and due to the darkness of this color it contrasts with any bold color, creating a dramatic outfit. My mustard yellow tee is a perfect example of a bold color and is the casual aspect of the outfit. Finally finish the outfit with some white pumps, which mine are converse, white contrasts the black dungarees,but still fulfills the ‘chill out’ look.

Free spirits – this is my 2nd outfit, mom jeans are the ‘jean style to have’ at the moment, the baggy and unstructured fit seems like it won’t be very flattering – but in my opinion they are sexy and create curve. My mom jeans are from MOTO Topshop, and are a worthy purchase, not only because of the design but because they are really good quality! I fitted a black belt with this, as it creates visually a slimmer waist and obviously co-ordinates with the top. I wear a simple black cropped graphic tee with these, which demonstrates your silhouette nicely. Lovelies – wearing white running trainer’s co-ordinates with the white graphic writing from the tee, which balances the whole outfit. 




















Gorgeous people on earth, this is my last ‘chill out’ outfit and I took it to the next level with a classic ‘denim’ jacket. This piece of fashion history is a classic moto design for the hipster inside of you. My black denim jacket is from urban outfitters and makes any outfit super casual; this black denim jacket is over-sized, but creates a nice shape to the lower half of your body. I wear underneath this classic piece, a grey graphic tee and low rise skinny medium wash denim jeans, accompanied with crimson converse. The jeans and tee are the most basic items you could possibly put together – therefore this concludes my final ‘chill-out’ outfit! 
Photo credits isobelmarian.blogspot.com



















I'll talk soon beautiful people. 

E.M.G X




Follow me on Instagram - ElizabethGoodrick 




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14779947/?claim=scvfdb5uptt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Share:

7 comments

  1. Really gorgeous looks and I adore your illustrations, you are so talented! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! didn't know whether the illustrations were too much.

      Delete
  2. Great first post! I love the drawings - such a unique idea, I have never seen anything like that before! I love your outfits too! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so kind, glad the illustrations have paid off :) x

      Delete

© Elizabeth Maria Goodrick | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig